Disclosure Statement: The authors declare they have no competing interests.
Prevention program at construction worksites aimed at improving health and work ability is cost-saving to the employer: Results from an RCT
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 56–68, January 2014
How to Cite
Oude Hengel, K.M., Bosmans, J.E., Van Dongen, J.M., Bongers, P.M., Van der Beek, A.J. and Blatter, B.M. (2014), Prevention program at construction worksites aimed at improving health and work ability is cost-saving to the employer: Results from an RCT. Am. J. Ind. Med., 57: 56–68. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22267
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
- The Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development (ZonMw). Grant Number: 12051.0004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.