Disclosure Statement: We wish to confirm that there are no known conflicts of interest associated with this publication and there has been no financial support for this work that could have influenced its outcome.
Workplace mistreatment and sickness absenteeism from work: Results from the 2010 National Health Interview survey
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 202–213, February 2014
How to Cite
Asfaw, A. G., Chang, C. C. and Ray, T. K. (2014), Workplace mistreatment and sickness absenteeism from work: Results from the 2010 National Health Interview survey. Am. J. Ind. Med., 57: 202–213. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22273
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Climate for conflict management, exposure to workplace bullying and work engagement: a moderated mediation analysis, The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 2016, 1, , , , ,
- 2Detrimental Effects of Workplace Bullying: Impediment of Self-Management Competence via Psychological Distress, Frontiers in Psychology, 2016, 7,, , , , , ,
- 3Midwifery students experience of teamwork projects involving mark-related peer feedback, Women and Birth, 2015,, , , ,
- 4The development of a rubric for peer assessment of individual teamwork skills in undergraduate midwifery students, Women and Birth, 2014, 27, 3, 220, , ,