The analyses and primary authoring of this work were completed at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Data used for this manuscript were collected at employer facilities in the State of Wisconsin.
The Strain Index and TLV for HAL: Risk of lateral epicondylitis in a prospective cohort
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 286–302, March 2014
How to Cite
Garg, A., Kapellusch, J. M., Hegmann, K. T., Thiese, M. S., Merryweather, A. S., Wang, Y.-C. and Malloy, E. J. (2014), The Strain Index and TLV for HAL: Risk of lateral epicondylitis in a prospective cohort. Am. J. Ind. Med., 57: 286–302. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22279
Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interest.
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH/CDC). Grant Numbers: 1, U, 01, OH007917-01
- NIOSH Education and Research Center training. Grant Number: T42/CCT810426-10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.