Institution at which the work was performed: Occupational Cancer Research Centre.
Recent trends in published occupational cancer epidemiology research: Results from a comprehensive review of the literature
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. American Journal of Industrial Medicine Published byWiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 259–264, March 2014
How to Cite
Raj, P., Hohenadel, K., Demers, P. A., Zahm, S. H. and Blair, A. (2014), Recent trends in published occupational cancer epidemiology research: Results from a comprehensive review of the literature. Am. J. Ind. Med., 57: 259–264. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22280
Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2013
- 2011. Occupational cancer in developed countries. Environ Health 10(Suppl 1):S9. , , .
- 1999. Occupational cancer in the European part of the Commonwealth of Independent States. Environ Health Perspect 107(Suppl 2):283–288. , .
- 2003. Occupational silica exposure and risk of various diseases: An analysis using death certificates from 27 states of the United States. Occup Environ Med 60:122–129. , , , , .
- 1994. Studying cancer among female workers: Methods and preliminary results from a record-linkage system in Italy. J Occup Med 36:1180–1186. , , , , .
- 2008. Priority occupational carcinogens for surveillance in Canada preliminary priority list vancouver. British Columbia, Canada: School of Environmental Health, University of British Columbia. p. 64. , , .
- 1985. Occupational cancer: A hazard for epidemiologists. Int J Epidemiol 14:22–31. .
- 2000. Oesophageal cancer and occupational exposure to rubber: A nested case–control study. Ann Occup Hyg 44:355–359. , .
- 1992. Incidence of bladder cancer in a cohort of workers exposed to 4-chloro-o-toluidine while synthesising chlordimeform. Br J Ind Med 49:529–531. , , , , .
- 1987. Epidemiology of occupational exposures with special reference to mixtures of chemicals. Chichester, Great Britain: John Wiley & Sons (IPCS JOINT SYMPOSIA 6). .
- 1995. Future etiologic research in occupational cancer. Environ Health Perspect 103(Suppl 8):209–215. .
- 2004. Listing occupational carcinogens. Environ Health Perspect 112:1447–1459. , , , , , , , .
- 2002. Occupational exposure assessment in case–control studies: Opportunities for improvement. Occup Environ Med 59:575–593; discussion 594. , , , , , , .
- 1995. Occupational cancer in developed and developing countries. Int J Cancer 62:655–660. , , , , .
- National Occupational Research Agenda T. 2003. Priorities for development of research methods in occupational cancer. Environ Health Perspect 111:1–12. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 1988. Occupational cancer epidemiology in the People's Republic of China. J Occup Med 30:968–974. .
- 1994. Inclusion of women and minorities in occupational cancer epidemiologic research. J Occup Med 36:842–847. , , , , .