Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Respiratory effects of bioaerosols: Exposure–response study among salmon-processing workers
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 276–285, March 2014
How to Cite
Shiryaeva, O., Aasmoe, L., Straume, B., Olsen, A.-H., Øvrum, A., Kramvik, E., Larsen, M., Renstrøm, A., Merritt, A.-S., Heldal, K. K. and Bang, B. E. (2014), Respiratory effects of bioaerosols: Exposure–response study among salmon-processing workers. Am. J. Ind. Med., 57: 276–285. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22281
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2013
- Northern Norway Regional Health Authority (Helse Nord RHF), Norway
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.