Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Self-reported skin symptoms and skin-related quality of life among Latino immigrant poultry processing and other manual workers
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Special Issue: Achieving Health Equity in the Workplace
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 605–614, May 2014
How to Cite
Quandt, S. A., Newman, J. C., Pichardo-Geisinger, R., Mora, D. C., Chen, H., Feldman, S. R. and Arcury, T. A. (2014), Self-reported skin symptoms and skin-related quality of life among Latino immigrant poultry processing and other manual workers. Am. J. Ind. Med., 57: 605–614. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22291
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: R01 OH009251
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.