Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
NIOSH Health and Safety Practices Survey of Healthcare Workers: Training and awareness of employer safety procedures
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 640–652, June 2014
How to Cite
Steege, A. L., Boiano, J. M. and Sweeney, M. H. (2014), NIOSH Health and Safety Practices Survey of Healthcare Workers: Training and awareness of employer safety procedures. Am. J. Ind. Med., 57: 640–652. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22305
Institution at which the work was performed: Division of Surveillance, Hazard Evaluations and Field Studies, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Cincinnati, Ohio.
The findings and conclusions in this report are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Mention of company names or products does not constitute endorsement by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health.
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2014
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.