Use of multiple data sources for surveillance of work-related amputations in Massachusetts, comparison with official estimates and implications for national surveillance
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 1120–1132, October 2014
How to Cite
Davis, L. K., Grattan, K. M., Tak, S., Bullock, L. F., Ozonoff, A. and Boden, L. I. (2014), Use of multiple data sources for surveillance of work-related amputations in Massachusetts, comparison with official estimates and implications for national surveillance. Am. J. Ind. Med., 57: 1120–1132. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22327
Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Sangwoo Tak and Lucy Bullock formerly with the MA Department of Public Health.
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2014
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Grant Number: OS 20447-10-75-J-25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.