Using injury severity to improve occupational injury trend estimates
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 928–939, August 2014
How to Cite
Sears, J. M., Bowman, S. M. and Hogg-Johnson, S. (2014), Using injury severity to improve occupational injury trend estimates. Am. J. Ind. Med., 57: 928–939. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22329
Authors: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Reviewers: The reviewers declare no conflict of interest.
Editor of record: Steven Markowitz or Rodney Ehrlich or Paul Landsbergis declares no conflict of interest.
Funding source: This study was supported by National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH); Contract grant number: 1R21OH010307.
The authors state that the external funding sources had no decision-making role in the design, conduct, analysis, interpretation or decision to publish with regard to this study.
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Grant Number: 1R21OH010307
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.