Disclosure Statement: The authors report no conflicts of interests.
Work stress, sleep deficiency, and predicted 10-year cardiometabolic risk in a female patient care worker population
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 940–949, August 2014
How to Cite
Jacobsen, H. B., Reme, S. E., Sembajwe, G., Hopcia, K., Stiles, T. C., Sorensen, G., Porter, J. H., Marino, M. and Buxton, O. M. (2014), Work stress, sleep deficiency, and predicted 10-year cardiometabolic risk in a female patient care worker population. Am. J. Ind. Med., 57: 940–949. doi: 10.1002/ajim.22340
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2014
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health. Grant Number: U19 OH008861
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant number. Grant Number: UL1 RR025758-04
- Work, Family, and Health Network. Grant Number: U01 AG5186989
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: R01HL107240
- Dean Hashimoto and Partners Occupational Health Service
Vol. 58, Issue 1, 112, Article first published online: 30 SEP 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.