Health effects of pesticides: A review of epidemiologic research from the perspective of developing nations
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1987 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 269–279, 1987
How to Cite
Shou-zhen, X. (1987), Health effects of pesticides: A review of epidemiologic research from the perspective of developing nations. Am. J. Ind. Med., 12: 269–279. doi: 10.1002/ajim.4700120304
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.