Prenatal lead exposure in relation to gestational age and birth weight: A review of epidemiologic studies
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1994 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 13–32, July 1994
How to Cite
Andrews, K. W., Savitz, D. A. and Hertz-Picciotto, I. (1994), Prenatal lead exposure in relation to gestational age and birth weight: A review of epidemiologic studies. Am. J. Ind. Med., 26: 13–32. doi: 10.1002/ajim.4700260103
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 1993
- National Institute for Environmental Health Studies. Grant Number: 5-T32-ES07018
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.