Formaldehyde exposure, acute pulmonary response, and exposure control options in a gross anatomy laboratory
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1994 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
American Journal of Industrial Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 61–75, July 1994
How to Cite
Akbar-Khanzadeh, F., Vaquerano, M. U., Akbar-Khanzadeh, M. and Bisesi, M. S. (1994), Formaldehyde exposure, acute pulmonary response, and exposure control options in a gross anatomy laboratory. Am. J. Ind. Med., 26: 61–75. doi: 10.1002/ajim.4700260106
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.