Karen Greendale, MA, CGC, is director of the Genetics Education and Information Program, Bureau of Chronic Disease Services, New York State Department of Health. She is a board-certified genetic counselor and a previous president of the National Society of Genetic Counselors. Her interests include public health genetics, cancer genetics, and quality issues in genetic services delivery.
Empowering primary care health professionals in medical genetics: How soon? How fast? How far?
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Special Issue: The Evolving Practice of Genetic Counseling
Volume 106, Issue 3, pages 223–232, Autumn (Fall) 2001
How to Cite
Greendale, K. and Pyeritz, R. E. (2001), Empowering primary care health professionals in medical genetics: How soon? How fast? How far?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 106: 223–232. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10010
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!