Hypoplastic left heart in a female infant with partial trisomy 4q due to de novo 4;21 translocation
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 107, Issue 4, pages 330–333, 1 February 2002
How to Cite
Velinov, M., Gu, H., Yeboa, K., Warburton, D., Tubo, T., Dhuper, S., Lanter, S., Delprino, D., Kupchik, G. and Jenkins, E. C. (2002), Hypoplastic left heart in a female infant with partial trisomy 4q due to de novo 4;21 translocation. Am. J. Med. Genet., 107: 330–333. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10140
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2000
- The New York State Office of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!