Reduced size of the amygdala in individuals with 47,XXY and 47,XXX karyotypes
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 114, Issue 1, pages 93–98, 8 January 2002
How to Cite
Patwardhan, A. J., Brown, W. E., Bender, B. G., Linden, M. G., Eliez, S. and Reiss, A. L. (2002), Reduced size of the amygdala in individuals with 47,XXY and 47,XXX karyotypes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 114: 93–98. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10154
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2001
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD10032-22, MH01142, HD31715
- Packard Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!