Gene-based SNP genetic association study of the corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor-2 (CRHR2) in major depression
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 114, Issue 2, pages 222–226, 8 March 2002
How to Cite
Villafuerte, S. M., Del-Favero, J., Adolfsson, R., Souery, D., Massat, I., Mendlewicz, J., Van Broeckhoven, C. and Claes, S. (2002), Gene-based SNP genetic association study of the corticotropin-releasing hormone receptor-2 (CRHR2) in major depression. Am. J. Med. Genet., 114: 222–226. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10179
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2001
- Fund for Scientific Research Flanders and the University of Antwerp
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!