Apparent genotype–phenotype correlation in childhood, adolescent, and adult Chediak-Higashi syndrome
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 16–22, 15 February 2002
How to Cite
Karim, M. A., Suzuki, K., Fukai, K., Oh, J., Nagle, D. L., Moore, K. J., Barbosa, E., Falik-Borenstein, T., Filipovich, A., Ishida, Y., Kivrikko, S., Klein, C., Kreuz, F., Levin, A., Miyajima, H., Regueiro, J., Russo, C., Uyama, E., Vierimaa, O. and Spritz, R. A. (2002), Apparent genotype–phenotype correlation in childhood, adolescent, and adult Chediak-Higashi syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 108: 16–22. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10184
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!