Transmission disequilibrium studies of the serotonin 5-HT2A receptor gene (HTR2A) in autism
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 277–283, 8 April 2002
How to Cite
Veenstra-VanderWeele, J., Kim, S.-J., Lord, C., Courchesne, R., Akshoomoff, N., Leventhal, B. L., Courchesne, E. and Cook, E. H. (2002), Transmission disequilibrium studies of the serotonin 5-HT2A receptor gene (HTR2A) in autism. Am. J. Med. Genet., 114: 277–283. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10192
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2001
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 MH52223, K02 MH01389, P01 HD35482
- Jean Young and Walden W. Shaw Foundation
- Irving B. Harris Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!