Maternal periconceptional vitamin use, genetic variation of infant reduced folate carrier (A80G), and risk of spina bifida
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 1–6, 15 February 2002
How to Cite
Shaw, G. M., Lammer, E. J., Zhu, H., Baker, M. W., Neri, E. and Finnell, R. H. (2002), Maternal periconceptional vitamin use, genetic variation of infant reduced folate carrier (A80G), and risk of spina bifida. Am. J. Med. Genet., 108: 1–6. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10195
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2001
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2001
- Science to Achieve Results (STAR) Program, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: 82829201
- Cooperative Agreement Program Announcement 643, Centers of Excellence for Surveillance, Research, Service and Evaluation Aimed at Birth Defects, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: U50/CCU913241
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!