Mutations in the dopamine β-hydroxylase gene are associated with human norepinephrine deficiency
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 140–147, 1 March 2002
How to Cite
Kim, C.-H., Zabetian, C. P., Cubells, J. F., Cho, S., Biaggioni, I., Cohen, B. M., Robertson, D. and Kim, K.-S. (2002), Mutations in the dopamine β-hydroxylase gene are associated with human norepinephrine deficiency. Am. J. Med. Genet., 108: 140–147. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10196
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!