Exclusion of the coding sequence of the doublecortin gene as a susceptibility locus in autistic disorder
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 164–167, 1 March 2002
How to Cite
Vourc'h, P., Petit, E., Müh, J. P., Andres, C., Bienvenu, T., Beldjord, C., Chelly, J. and Barthélémy, C. (2002), Exclusion of the coding sequence of the doublecortin gene as a susceptibility locus in autistic disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 108: 164–167. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10210
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!