Ring chromosome 6 in three fetuses: Case reports, literature review, and implications for prenatal diagnosis
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 97–104, 1 March 2002
How to Cite
Urban, M., Bommer, C., Tennstedt, C., Lehmann, K., Thiel, G., Wegner, R.-D., Bollmann, R., Becker, R., Schulzke, I. and Körner, H. (2002), Ring chromosome 6 in three fetuses: Case reports, literature review, and implications for prenatal diagnosis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 108: 97–104. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10215
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!