Possible association of NTDs with a polyhistidine tract polymorphism in the ZIC2 gene
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 128–131, 1 March 2002
How to Cite
Brown, L. Y., Hodge, S. E., Johnson, W. G., Guy, S. G., Nye, J. S. and Brown, S. (2002), Possible association of NTDs with a polyhistidine tract polymorphism in the ZIC2 gene. Am. J. Med. Genet., 108: 128–131. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10221
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2001
- March of Dimes
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HD-32467 (SB), DK-31813 (SH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!