Libin Jia is a Research Fellow at Medical Genetics Branch of National Human Genome Research Institute of National Institutes of Health. His research interests are genomics and proteomics, especially on the gene discovery and functional study of the human skeletal system.
Comprehensive resource: Skeletal gene database#
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
Published 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Latest Developments in Skeletal Dysplasias
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 275–281, Winter 2001
How to Cite
Jia, L., Ho, N. C., Park, S. S., Powell, J. and Francomano, C. A. (2001), Comprehensive resource: Skeletal gene database. Am. J. Med. Genet., 106: 275–281. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10227
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!