Valérie Cormier-Daire is a clinical geneticist working in the Department of Medical Genetics. She has spent 1 year in Los Angeles at the Skeletal Dysplasia Registry and is now primarily involved at a clinical and research level in the skeletal dysplasia field.
Allelic and nonallelic heterogeneity in dyschondrosteosis (Leri-Weill syndrome)
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Latest Developments in Skeletal Dysplasias
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 272–274, Winter 2001
How to Cite
Cormier-Daire, V., Huber, C. and Munnich, A. (2001), Allelic and nonallelic heterogeneity in dyschondrosteosis (Leri-Weill syndrome). Am. J. Med. Genet., 106: 272–274. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10228
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!