Pia Hermanns is a Visiting Research Associate from the Department of Pediatrics at the University of Mainz. She has been focused on understanding the molecular events underlying chondrocyte differentiation and the associated pathological processes.
Transcriptional dysregulation in skeletal malformation syndromes
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Latest Developments in Skeletal Dysplasias
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 258–271, Winter 2001
How to Cite
Hermanns, P. and Lee, B. (2001), Transcriptional dysregulation in skeletal malformation syndromes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 106: 258–271. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10231
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!