Andrea Superti-Furga is Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Zurich and Leitender Arzt at the Division of Metabolism and Molecular Diseases of the University Children's Hospital in Zurich, Switzerland. Dr. Superti-Furga is involved in clinical care, laboratory diagnosis, teaching, and research in the area of metabolic and genetic pediatrics.
Molecular-pathogenetic classification of genetic disorders of the skeleton
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Latest Developments in Skeletal Dysplasias
Volume 106, Issue 4, pages 282–293, Winter 2001
How to Cite
Superti-Furga, A., Bonafé, L. and Rimoin, D. L. (2001), Molecular-pathogenetic classification of genetic disorders of the skeleton. Am. J. Med. Genet., 106: 282–293. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10233
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2002
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31-57272.99
- USPHS NIH. Grant Number: HD 22657
- The Hartmann-Müller Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!