This article was prepared by a group consisting of both United States Government employees and non-United States Government employees, and as such is subject to 117 U.S.C. Sec. 105.
Familial paraganglioma and gastric stromal sarcoma: A new syndrome distinct from the Carney triad†
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2002
Published 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 132–139, 1 March 2002
How to Cite
Carney, J. A. and Stratakis, C. A. (2002), Familial paraganglioma and gastric stromal sarcoma: A new syndrome distinct from the Carney triad. Am. J. Med. Genet., 108: 132–139. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10235
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!