Phenotypic variation in Melnick-Needles syndrome is not reflected in X inactivation patterns from blood or buccal smear
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 120–127, 1 March 2002
How to Cite
Kristiansen, M., Knudsen, G. P., Søyland, A., Westvik, J. and Ørstavik, K. H. (2002), Phenotypic variation in Melnick-Needles syndrome is not reflected in X inactivation patterns from blood or buccal smear. Am. J. Med. Genet., 108: 120–127. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10245
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2001
- The Research Council of Norway
- The Norwegian Cancer Association
- The Norwegian Foundation for Health and Rehabilitation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!