Carrier testing in fragile X syndrome: When to tell and test
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 110, Issue 1, pages 36–44, 1 June 2002
How to Cite
McConkie-Rosell, A., Spiridigliozzi, G. A., Sullivan, J. A., Dawson, D. V. and Lachiewicz, A. M. (2002), Carrier testing in fragile X syndrome: When to tell and test. Am. J. Med. Genet., 110: 36–44. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10396
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2001
- National March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation
- Jane Engelberg Memorial Fellowship, as an annual grant from the Engelberg Foundation to the National Society of Genetic Counselors, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!