HOXD13 polyalanine tract expansion in classical synpolydactyly type Vordingborg
Article first published online: 29 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 110, Issue 2, pages 116–121, 15 June 2002
How to Cite
Kjaer, K. W., Hedeboe, J., Bugge, M., Hansen, C., Friis-Henriksen, K., Vestergaard, M. B., Tommerup, N. and Opitz, J. M. (2002), HOXD13 polyalanine tract expansion in classical synpolydactyly type Vordingborg. Am. J. Med. Genet., 110: 116–121. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10397
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2001
- Danish National Research Foundation
- Director Jacob Madsen and Wife Olga Madsen Foundation
- Torkil Steenbeck Foundation
- Frimodt-Heineke Foundation
- L.F. Foght Foundation
- Doctor Eilif Trier-Hansen and Wife Ane Trier-Hansen Foundation
- Disability Foundation
- Simon Fougner Hartmann Family Foundation
- Primary Children's Medical Center Foundation, University of Utah
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!