Testing for genetic associations with the PAX gene family in a spina bifida population
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 195–202, 1 July 2002
How to Cite
Volcik, K.A., Blanton, S.H., Kruzel, M.C., Townsend, I.T., Tyerman, G.H., Mier, R.J. and Northrup, H. (2002), Testing for genetic associations with the PAX gene family in a spina bifida population. Am. J. Med. Genet., 110: 195–202. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10434
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2001
- Shriners Hospital for Children. Grant Number: SHC8580
- National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: P01 HD 35946-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!