Testing for genetic associations in a spina bifida population: Analysis of the HOX gene family and human candidate gene regions implicated by mouse models of neural tube defects
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 203–207, 1 July 2002
How to Cite
Volcik, K.A., Blanton, S.H., Kruzel, M.C., Townsend, I.T., Tyerman, G.H., Mier, R.J. and Northrup, H. (2002), Testing for genetic associations in a spina bifida population: Analysis of the HOX gene family and human candidate gene regions implicated by mouse models of neural tube defects. Am. J. Med. Genet., 110: 203–207. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10435
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2001
- Shriners Hospital for Children. Grant Number: SHC8580
- National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: P01 HD 35946-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!