Jeffrey S. Nye's is currently at Pharmacia, Inc.
T locus shows no evidence for linkage disequilibrium or mutation in American Caucasian neural tube defect families
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 215–218, 1 July 2002
How to Cite
Speer, M. C., Melvin, E. C., Viles, K. D., Bauer, K. A., Rampersaud, E., Drake, C., George, T. M., Enterline, D. S., Mackey, J. F., Worley, G., Gilbert, J. R. and Nye, J. S. (2002), T locus shows no evidence for linkage disequilibrium or mutation in American Caucasian neural tube defect families. Am. J. Med. Genet., 110: 215–218. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10436
Joanna Aben, Children's Rehabilitation Service, Birmingham, AL; Arthur Aylsworth, Cynthia Powell, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC; Timothy Brei, Connie Buran, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, IN; Joann Bodurtha, Kathleen Sawin, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA; Mark S. Dias, Children's Hospital of Buffalo, Buffalo, NY; Bennans Iskandar, Bonnie Ohm, University of Wisconsin Hospitals, Madison, WI; Nicole Lasarsky, Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, NC; David McLone, Joy Ito, Children's Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL; W. Jerry Oakes, University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL; Marion Walker, Paula Peterson, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2001
- NINDS. Grant Numbers: NS39818, NS26630
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!