Chromosome 13q neocentromeres: Molecular cytogenetic characterization of three additional cases and clinical spectrum
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 258–267, 1 July 2002
How to Cite
Li, S., Malafiej, P., Levy, B., Mahmood, R., Field, M., Hughes, T., Lockhart, L. H., Wu, Z., Huang, M., Hirschhorn, K., Velagaleti, G. V.N., Daniel, A. and Warburton, P. E. (2002), Chromosome 13q neocentromeres: Molecular cytogenetic characterization of three additional cases and clinical spectrum. Am. J. Med. Genet., 110: 258–267. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10454
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2001
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 GM61150
- Children's Hospital Westmead (Australia). Grant Number: SG8682
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!