Mosaic r(13) resulting in large deletion of chromosome 13q in a newborn female with multiple congenital anomalies
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 61–67, 22 July 2002
How to Cite
Lorentz, C. P., Jalal, S. M., Thompson, D. M. and Babovic-Vuksanovic, D. (2002), Mosaic r(13) resulting in large deletion of chromosome 13q in a newborn female with multiple congenital anomalies. Am. J. Med. Genet., 111: 61–67. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10457
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!