Dendritic spine and dendritic field characteristics of layer V pyramidal neurons in the visual cortex of fragile-X knockout mice
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 111, Issue 2, pages 140–146, 1 August 2002
How to Cite
Irwin, S. A., Idupulapati, M., Gilbert, M. E., Harris, J. B., Chakravarti, A. B., Rogers, E. J., Crisostomo, R. A., Larsen, B. P., Mehta, A., Alcantara, C.J., Patel, B., Swain, R. A., Weiler, I. J., Oostra, B. A. and Greenough, W. T. (2002), Dendritic spine and dendritic field characteristics of layer V pyramidal neurons in the visual cortex of fragile-X knockout mice. Am. J. Med. Genet., 111: 140–146. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10500
- Issue online: 24 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2001
- FRAXA Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: HD 35565, MH 35321, MH 11272
- Illinois-Eastern Iowa District of Kiwanis International Spastic Paralysis
- Allied Diseases of the Nervous System Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!