Genome-wide linkage analysis of families with obsessive-compulsive disorder ascertained through pediatric probands
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 541–552, 8 July 2002
How to Cite
Hanna, G. L., Veenstra-VanderWeele, J., Cox, N. J., Boehnke, M., Himle, J. A., Curtis, G. C., Leventhal, B. L. and Cook, E. H. (2002), Genome-wide linkage analysis of families with obsessive-compulsive disorder ascertained through pediatric probands. Am. J. Med. Genet., 114: 541–552. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10519
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2001
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: K20 MH-01065, K02 MH-01389, R01 MH58376
- Obsessive Compulsive Foundation
- Brain Research Foundation, University of Chicago
- Jean Young and Walden W. Shaw Foundation
- Harris Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!