Complex relationship between Parkin mutations and Parkinson disease
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 114, Issue 5, pages 584–591, 8 July 2002
How to Cite
West, A., Periquet, M., Lincoln, S., Lücking, C. B., Nicholl, D., Bonifati, V., Rawal, N., Gasser, T., Lohmann, E., Deleuze, J.-F., Maraganore, D., Levey, A., Wood, N., Dürr, A., Hardy, J., Brice, A. and Farrer, M. (2002), Complex relationship between Parkin mutations and Parkinson disease. Am. J. Med. Genet., 114: 584–591. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10525
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!