Letter to the Editor
Williams syndrome cognitive profile also characterizes Velocardiofacial/DiGeorge syndrome
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 114, Issue 6, pages 689–692, 8 August 2002
How to Cite
Bearden, C. E., Wang, P. P. and Simon, T. J. (2002), Williams syndrome cognitive profile also characterizes Velocardiofacial/DiGeorge syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 114: 689–692. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10539
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2002
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K08-HD01174, PO1-DC02027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!