Novel OCTN2 mutations: No genotype–phenotype correlations: Early carnitine therapy prevents cardiomyopathy
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 111, Issue 3, pages 271–284, 15 August 2002
How to Cite
Lamhonwah, A.-M., Olpin, S. E., Pollitt, R. J., Vianey-Saban, C., Divry, P., Guffon, N., Besley, G. T. N., Onizuka, R., De Meirleir, L. J., Cvitanovic-Sojat, L., Baric, I., Dionisi-Vici, C., Fumic, K., Maradin, M. and Tein, I. (2002), Novel OCTN2 mutations: No genotype–phenotype correlations: Early carnitine therapy prevents cardiomyopathy. Am. J. Med. Genet., 111: 271–284. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10585
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2001
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario. Grant Number: T-3746
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!