Auriculo-condylar syndrome: Additional patients
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 209–214, 1 October 2002
How to Cite
Guion-Almeida, M. L., Zechi-Ceide, R. M., Vendramini, S. and Kokitsu-Nakata, N. M. (2002), Auriculo-condylar syndrome: Additional patients. Am. J. Med. Genet., 112: 209–214. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10631
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2001
- auriculo-condylar syndrome;
- condyle of the mandible;
- temporo-mandibular joint;
- question mark ear
This report describes several relatives in three generations of one family and another, unrelated boy with auriculo-condylar syndrome, a rare autosomal dominant disorder. Variation in the severity of the abnormalities was observed. We discuss the findings in our patients in relation to those in the literature. © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.