This article was prepared by a group consisting of both United States Government employees and non-United States Government employees, and as such is subject to 117 U.S.C. Sec. 105.
The decision to continue: The experiences and needs of parents who receive a prenatal diagnosis of holoprosencephaly†
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2002
Published 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 112, Issue 4, pages 369–378, 1 November 2002
How to Cite
Redlinger-Grosse, K., Bernhardt, B. A., Berg, K., Muenke, M. and Biesecker, B. B. (2002), The decision to continue: The experiences and needs of parents who receive a prenatal diagnosis of holoprosencephaly. Am. J. Med. Genet., 112: 369–378. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10657
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2001
- National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) intramural research funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!