Genetic testing for hearing loss: Different motivations for the same outcome
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 113, Issue 2, pages 137–143, 22 November 2002
How to Cite
Dagan, O., Hochner, H., Levi, H., Raas-Rothschild, A. and Sagi, M. (2002), Genetic testing for hearing loss: Different motivations for the same outcome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 113: 137–143. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10676
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2001
- European Commission. Grant Number: QLG2-1999-00988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!