Dr. Nancy Wang is the Director of the Cytogenetics Laboratory and Professor of Pathology, Genetics, and Pediatrics at the University of Rochester School of Medicine, Rochester, N.Y. Her main research interest is the study of human ovarian cancer using several cytogenetic, molecular cytogenetic, and molecular genetic approaches.
Methodologies in cancer cytogenetics and molecular cytogenetics
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetics
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 118–124, 30 October 2002
How to Cite
Wang, N. (2002), Methodologies in cancer cytogenetics and molecular cytogenetics. Am. J. Med. Genet., 115: 118–124. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10687
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!