Avery A. Sandberg, M.D., D.Sc., is Editor-in-Chief of Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetics; Clinical Consultant in the Department of DNA Diagnostics at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix, Arizona; and Clinical Professor in Pathology at the University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona.
Cytogenetics and molecular genetics of bladder cancer: A personal view
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Special Issue: Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetics
Volume 115, Issue 3, pages 173–182, 30 October 2002
How to Cite
Sandberg, A. A. (2002), Cytogenetics and molecular genetics of bladder cancer: A personal view. Am. J. Med. Genet., 115: 173–182. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10693
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!