Constitutional deletion of chromosome 20q in two patients affected with albright hereditary osteodystrophy
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 113, Issue 2, pages 167–172, 22 November 2002
How to Cite
Aldred, M. A., Aftimos, S., Hall, C., Waters, K. S., Thakker, R. V., Trembath, R. C. and Brueton, L. (2002), Constitutional deletion of chromosome 20q in two patients affected with albright hereditary osteodystrophy. Am. J. Med. Genet., 113: 167–172. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10751
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2001
- Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!