The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
FGFs, their receptors, and human limb malformations: Clinical and molecular correlations†
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 266–278, 15 October 2002
How to Cite
Wilkie, A. O.M., Patey, S. J., Kan, S.-h., van den Ouweland, A. M.W. and Hamel, B. C.J. (2002), FGFs, their receptors, and human limb malformations: Clinical and molecular correlations. Am. J. Med. Genet., 112: 266–278. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10775
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!