This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Polydactyly: How many disorders and how many genes?†
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2002
Published 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics
Volume 112, Issue 3, pages 279–283, 15 October 2002
How to Cite
Biesecker, L. G. (2002), Polydactyly: How many disorders and how many genes?. Am. J. Med. Genet., 112: 279–283. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.10779
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!